My Ups and Downs

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Utter Shock... Back to life, Back to reality...

Finally forced myself to take a walk home today (always used the excuse of - it looks like it's gonna rain therefore i'll take 173) and I had to chance upon the uncovering of a body... yes, most probably a suicidal case... seem to be quite a number nowadays... is life that BAD one has to self-terminate it?

I always felt like taking a break, leaving my life behind and all that, but not in the sense of suicide or anything of that sort... more like in the sense of leaving the current life, situations, go somewhere else and start anew... or whatever in that sort of manner... just throw everything away and start something else somewhere else... or ESCAPISM some might call it... well... not brave enough to end my own life mah... wattodo...

Over 2 weekends, spent a couple of nights at Mac's doing some marking. Speech Day was over over a week ago... and much relief... suddenly realized a lot more performances coming up... sheesh... time to come up with time plan... again!

Little bits of the past weeks kept me going... but still kinda out of everything. Been leaving school early since no more CCA and watching tonnes of TV... my fav 'Friends' sitcom is on the run again... in my home! I sometimes wish I had a clearer direction of my personal goals and life. Now it's like everything's either the school Band, or the school thingys... or my outside Band activities... or looking forward to when the Boardgame sessions are gonna be... I think i need more direction than these... and more direction than "I want to take my LRSM by end of next year"... becoz, what am I going to do then? Bond ends in a couple of weeks. Been toying with the idea of working in MINDS, working in the service industry (wait tables, serve coffee... whatever) and even setting up a music cafe thingy... but no concrete plans... and I do so wanna join the guys for Greece! (I guess I shall not be greedy and just wait for NZ...)

More planning to do (school wise)... June hols are coming up and perhaps it's time to dig out my PS 2 to complete FFX (yes, I'm that slow...)

1 Comments:

  • Gal, stay cool, though we need to stay focus n keep goals in mind, do take a good break after the marking. Meanwhile, relax n enjoy the freedom (bond ending!!!)for a while to refresh a bit, maybe then u'll hv a better view of wat u wana do next .. If there's something u really hope to do, just do it!!

    tinG ^_~
    ps. nz is on yah!!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Monday, May 08, 2006 8:57:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home