My Ups and Downs

Thursday, April 13, 2006

Plans, plans, plans...

June hols are arriving - so far I know I've got stuff happening till 5 June. Intending to take a break for at least a week or so after that. Would like to travel out of SG if possible - ONE of 3 things I'd like to do... if any of you 'voyeurs' out there would like to join me, drop me a line... (yes, I'm kinda looking for company for these)
1) Pulau Redang - Before Redang becomes an absolute tourist place, cluttered and polluted, I'd like to go there again. (Last time I went there was in 2001 I think. Really love the sand, sun and the sea)
2) Cruise to wherever - yah, the typical junkie type, eat sit sleep and 'blow wind' - literally translated from Mandarin.
3) Cambodia!!! - yes, would like to just head to K4 and Missionaries of Charity, interact with them, provide some provisions... kinda miss those. Worse part about it is, there are a few of the previous batch of pple going with yet another group - but too large now... sigh...

The last week was quick. Still have plenty plans for music and band prog but Eng Lang is stopping me. A lot more to think about for music prog in general esp after watching (still watching) a video I recently bought. I think I will show the next batch of leaders portions of the video. Show them exactly wat it takes to be a leader. Pretty good tips on musicianship training. The Japanese really have pretty good ideas where teaching and innovation is concerned. Wonder if I could put my hours of video viewing into 'Traisi' and pupils' leadership workshop training... hee hee.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home