Monday Blues...
Is it just me... my class... or Monday?!?! Was in my form class for an hour this morning... Could hardly get anything done... so MANY either didn't hand-in their work or didn't do or didn't bring... so sickening! The good times are over... the well-behaved times are over... thank goodness it's the last couple of months and soon I'll be rid of them... (tht's mean, I know... but I can't help it... I think 2 years is the max. any class can have the same form teacher...) I get so tired of reminding the same pupils again and again and again to do their work, hand-in their work, cut their hair, tuck in their shirts... it's become so routine... and so sian...
The other lessons went reasonably well... 'reasonably'... not wonderful or anything... I think I'm losing patience (and I acknowledge that I am losing it! as opposed to a certain character who claims she has wonderful patience but doesn't show any bit of it... instead she goes around hollering at every single person in the way once things go wrong)
It's only slightly after 2, and I'm feeling so tired... oh yes, I think I'll enjoy the bus-trip down to bukit timah... take a nice nap... wonder what will happen later... would I really go for it... or would I chicken out... since a lot of money is involved... I feel like I've been awake for ages... slept for about 3 hours or so last night... was up marking and chatting with a friend via MSN... unfortunately friend went off for supper... (get this...! at 2 am in the morning...!) and appear back on MSN as promised... see... promise... broken...
10 more hours till the end of Monday... will I survive, will I survive...?
Is it just me... my class... or Monday?!?! Was in my form class for an hour this morning... Could hardly get anything done... so MANY either didn't hand-in their work or didn't do or didn't bring... so sickening! The good times are over... the well-behaved times are over... thank goodness it's the last couple of months and soon I'll be rid of them... (tht's mean, I know... but I can't help it... I think 2 years is the max. any class can have the same form teacher...) I get so tired of reminding the same pupils again and again and again to do their work, hand-in their work, cut their hair, tuck in their shirts... it's become so routine... and so sian...
The other lessons went reasonably well... 'reasonably'... not wonderful or anything... I think I'm losing patience (and I acknowledge that I am losing it! as opposed to a certain character who claims she has wonderful patience but doesn't show any bit of it... instead she goes around hollering at every single person in the way once things go wrong)
It's only slightly after 2, and I'm feeling so tired... oh yes, I think I'll enjoy the bus-trip down to bukit timah... take a nice nap... wonder what will happen later... would I really go for it... or would I chicken out... since a lot of money is involved... I feel like I've been awake for ages... slept for about 3 hours or so last night... was up marking and chatting with a friend via MSN... unfortunately friend went off for supper... (get this...! at 2 am in the morning...!) and appear back on MSN as promised... see... promise... broken...
10 more hours till the end of Monday... will I survive, will I survive...?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home