My Ups and Downs

Monday, September 12, 2005

Eeeeeky mood... bleh-o-mania...

This is frustrating... I planned to do so much over the holidays... I hardly completed anything!!! Bell rings in 8 hours... Again... escapism...

Still remember that over dinner with Min, Soh Hong and Ber (on mon) tht I really really want to write a band (+choir) arrangement of guang liang's 'tong hua'... haven't done a thing about it yet! bleh... as long as it's in time for nxt year's lunch time concert... hmm... anyone wanna commission me for this one?

Really wanted to get up nice and early to do marking and then catch the 8am Japan Hour... unfortunately, sleep got the better of me... and well, I got up only after 8... finished Japan hour and headed out to church for choir prac and Mass... Still finding it real cool and exciting to sing in parts in a church situation...(can at least make full use of my sight-reading/singing skills and further improve on it!!!) headed for lunch there after with Cheryl, Fabian, Fabian, Terence, Kat and Jess (still dun really wanna associate myself with her, oops)... (it was on the way out of church tht Fabian and I found out smethin in common with our childhood... we're the times of JMC, JPC and wat nots at Yamaha... with our cutie rhythmica, triangle, bell and magnetic notes set!... those were the times... haha) Anyways, wanted to do smethin really drastic today, after the loooong lunch... however, I didn't manage to do so... due to circumstances... it's not meant to be? hmmm...

am so bummed out... again, it's the stage in which everything is hanging, hanging, hanging... no sign of resolution anywhere... anytime... I wanna head back to last Tues 1500 hrs to Wed 2300 hrs... tht was when I really enjoyed myself... most of the day at least... Can time not stand still...? To allow me to savour whatever time and company I really enjoy?

Promises are made... to be kept, right?
Not to be broken... otherwise, promise for what?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home