Congee-fied Brain... cell-less
The morning started off with 2 listening papers... egads... hate it when there's like 30 mins to sit and bum and do nothing while waiting and listening to 'silly' music played on air before the broadcast... The first part was finally over @ 11.10 or so... managed to put in some time to copy scores for next 2 band pracs... then a few of us headed out for lunch... I had my heavy breakfast in school, so had 'dou hua'... Nice nice!!! muz eat there again... had about 1 hr's worth of giving out papers and invigilation before i had early departure from all the exam thingys...
Headed to my prodigy's place directly frm school... (I really enjoy all those walks from NP!) it would really be a DISGRACE to her talent if she doesn't continue... anyways, settled some things with her and her mum... hope all goes well...
Got home for a shower before heading out again... thought I was late to mt Chok Sin... haha... but he later than me... what's new??? Supposed to mt @ Dhoby Ghaut... I kinda assumed tht dinner would be nearby so I headed to Plaza Sing to buy Joel's electric guitar string, pick up my chromatic fantasia (Bach) and Rhythmatic cards (this was an unplanned thing... figured it'll be good resource for music and Band)... then headed down to the Taxi Stand (I dunno y taxi stand) to head to 'goodness knows where' for dinner... it's an interesting place... It's mindcafe... basically can sit, eat, chit-chat, drink and play board-games! (Hey, Liat Peng should be very fascinated with this place!) We kinda hung ard for like 3 hours there... played like 2 pathetic games... the first was 'Lost Cities'... it took us like 3 tries to actually play the game right (I know... very sad case... 2 teachers dun understand game instructions) the 2nd was 'Blokus'... he played it before so the 2 runs of the game went pretty smooth... Chok Sin: I'm gonna beat you at that some day! Some day... Had to take train back via woodlands... spent like $5 on cab... sheesh... can I claim this??? Ooops... still owe him for dinner... and the various meals before... (erm... I think consider all treat la huh...?) rem ur promise to send me back nxt time....tsk, how can girl send u home...?
Argh... gotta do band exchange... quite exciting... I wonder how the pupils in the other school are going to take to my conducting... after all, I've only conducted my own band and our choir... Oh well... busy day ahead!
The morning started off with 2 listening papers... egads... hate it when there's like 30 mins to sit and bum and do nothing while waiting and listening to 'silly' music played on air before the broadcast... The first part was finally over @ 11.10 or so... managed to put in some time to copy scores for next 2 band pracs... then a few of us headed out for lunch... I had my heavy breakfast in school, so had 'dou hua'... Nice nice!!! muz eat there again... had about 1 hr's worth of giving out papers and invigilation before i had early departure from all the exam thingys...
Headed to my prodigy's place directly frm school... (I really enjoy all those walks from NP!) it would really be a DISGRACE to her talent if she doesn't continue... anyways, settled some things with her and her mum... hope all goes well...
Got home for a shower before heading out again... thought I was late to mt Chok Sin... haha... but he later than me... what's new??? Supposed to mt @ Dhoby Ghaut... I kinda assumed tht dinner would be nearby so I headed to Plaza Sing to buy Joel's electric guitar string, pick up my chromatic fantasia (Bach) and Rhythmatic cards (this was an unplanned thing... figured it'll be good resource for music and Band)... then headed down to the Taxi Stand (I dunno y taxi stand) to head to 'goodness knows where' for dinner... it's an interesting place... It's mindcafe... basically can sit, eat, chit-chat, drink and play board-games! (Hey, Liat Peng should be very fascinated with this place!) We kinda hung ard for like 3 hours there... played like 2 pathetic games... the first was 'Lost Cities'... it took us like 3 tries to actually play the game right (I know... very sad case... 2 teachers dun understand game instructions) the 2nd was 'Blokus'... he played it before so the 2 runs of the game went pretty smooth... Chok Sin: I'm gonna beat you at that some day! Some day... Had to take train back via woodlands... spent like $5 on cab... sheesh... can I claim this??? Ooops... still owe him for dinner... and the various meals before... (erm... I think consider all treat la huh...?) rem ur promise to send me back nxt time....tsk, how can girl send u home...?
Argh... gotta do band exchange... quite exciting... I wonder how the pupils in the other school are going to take to my conducting... after all, I've only conducted my own band and our choir... Oh well... busy day ahead!

2 Comments:
eh heh heh.. talking about invigilation, i was invigilating the TAMIL paper...! *gah* totally din understand what was happening...!!! but the tamil music was quite quite cool... i mean what they were playing on oli... but of course, like you said, the music played in between the passages was... crap!
where's this place where you had nice tou hua...?
heh... didn't know there was such a place at dhoby ghaut. the only such place i know is at holland v - settler's cafe. quite cool, tho not that cheap. must go there one day...! :)
By
Desi-belle, at Wednesday, September 07, 2005 11:48:00 PM
My tamil kids couldn't even 'tahan' the tamil song played on the tamil channel...!
Dou hua... BoonLay Market... not the Geylang one... nt in mid-day...
got got! Prinsep street lor... behind hotel rendezvous... this row of shophouses...
By
lesmjuzycyan, at Thursday, September 08, 2005 12:33:00 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home