Argh... 24 hrs to 12 Sept... 30 hrs to 'bell ring...'
Somehow, the hols has been so packed with activity I've hardly had much time to breathe... Literally every night was spent out... it wasn't even meant to be like that in the first place... cuz I never actually planned it...
Some perspective here... Mon's night activity wasn't planned till erm... Sunday... Tues' night activity wasn't planned till late mon night, cfmed on Tues aft... Wed's activity was the only one that was planned and had gone almost according to plan... (There was a 2 week's notice on this one...) Thurs... well it was planned on Tues i think... only cfmed my presence on the night itself... Fri was yet another adhoc thing... Band prac was definitely not adhoc of course... and here I am, thinking and pondering over what happened to the holidays... hmmm...
Was supposed to have met up with my God son's family on Fri for lunch... unfortunately couldn't as I had already made plans with the 'bride-to be' to practice...then early this morning I thought could meet up with the family... but Godson's got a cold... argh... then headed to prodigy's home for piano lesson... Change day liao! no longer Mon night...! Then came home to do a little work and zonked till it was time to get up shower and head for Ww prac...was a pretty good prac... both YC and J came down for prac... goodness... here're another 2 aunties... to replace the 2 that have left... not fair...! today's 1st flute parts easier than those I was dumped with 2 and 3 weeks ago! the solos were more manageable... hee hee... YC got to play most of them. The gang went 2 ways... half to the coffee shop... half to Mac's... Ever since BB Mac went 24 hours, we've had problems trying to get spaces for the load of us... (In my opinion, tht's good cuz eating Mac's in the day is already sinful enough... Mac's at night... even WORSE!)
Nothing much to do later... except to attend Mass and try to complete the load of marking i brought home... since beginning of the hols...! eeeek!
Somehow, the hols has been so packed with activity I've hardly had much time to breathe... Literally every night was spent out... it wasn't even meant to be like that in the first place... cuz I never actually planned it...
Some perspective here... Mon's night activity wasn't planned till erm... Sunday... Tues' night activity wasn't planned till late mon night, cfmed on Tues aft... Wed's activity was the only one that was planned and had gone almost according to plan... (There was a 2 week's notice on this one...) Thurs... well it was planned on Tues i think... only cfmed my presence on the night itself... Fri was yet another adhoc thing... Band prac was definitely not adhoc of course... and here I am, thinking and pondering over what happened to the holidays... hmmm...
Was supposed to have met up with my God son's family on Fri for lunch... unfortunately couldn't as I had already made plans with the 'bride-to be' to practice...then early this morning I thought could meet up with the family... but Godson's got a cold... argh... then headed to prodigy's home for piano lesson... Change day liao! no longer Mon night...! Then came home to do a little work and zonked till it was time to get up shower and head for Ww prac...was a pretty good prac... both YC and J came down for prac... goodness... here're another 2 aunties... to replace the 2 that have left... not fair...! today's 1st flute parts easier than those I was dumped with 2 and 3 weeks ago! the solos were more manageable... hee hee... YC got to play most of them. The gang went 2 ways... half to the coffee shop... half to Mac's... Ever since BB Mac went 24 hours, we've had problems trying to get spaces for the load of us... (In my opinion, tht's good cuz eating Mac's in the day is already sinful enough... Mac's at night... even WORSE!)
Nothing much to do later... except to attend Mass and try to complete the load of marking i brought home... since beginning of the hols...! eeeek!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home