Huh?! Blur Land... So full...!!!
Got up not at the usual time this morning... It's the school holidays! but... dang... gotta get to school by 8 for the N level invigilation... That WAS what I really thought... Until... I made my way up to the hall... Argh!!! the paper started?!?!? Only then did I realize 8 was the time of the paper and reporting time was actually 7.30! oops... Sorry PE and CPE... I won't do this again... (I actually thought I arrived in school early and actually bummed in the staffroom for awhile...)
Band Prac in the afternoon was fun... managed to get some work done... Well, one of the pieces I took out for a couple of sight-readings and play-throughs would be used for the short performance for the exchange... Members were over-joyed over trying 'Hidamari no Uta'... simple... but plenty of flats all over to create EEEEK! tuning...
Actually planned to head to my prodigy's home for piano lesson, however, her mum called me and talked about her... I've a feeling maybe I've been putting too much on her... she's quite a perfectionist, that little one, and decided her playing wasn't good enough... and putting off practising... it's sad... well, tht just means I've gotta look for the light scores first! sigh...
Went to Emerald Mansion for dinner with Min, Soh Hong and HER Bernard... (hee hee) it was good... surprisingly 'ulu' stretch at the back of Emerald Plaza... We 'whacked' like 6 plates of sashimi.... and I love the 'oden moriawase'! Some talk over dinner... pple who were in the new WW Comm... shan't leak it out... me and another person were named by our dear 'boss' with regards to being in a comm... however, the other person IS wrong info... and nobody tell me anything so i suppose dun have... which means boss is 'senile'?!?!? at the age of what... like 36?! ok there again, what's new? I'm oreadi feeling myself disintegrate day by day... the amount of info i actually listen to and those that i register is so little! guilty...
Before heading out of my home for dinner, saw an 'airmail' lying on my sofa... It was from Northwestern.... Again?!?! I believe I have a copy of that 'School of Music' brochure somewhere in my room... or at home... received it like 4 months ago? this recent one was dated 18 Aug... They'll be sending me the application this coming fall... whenever 'fall' is... options open, options open...
Sometimes, I wished I knew what you were actually thinking
Sometimes, ignorance is bliss...
Must it happen this way? Is there a way for US?
Is there a 'US'?
Got up not at the usual time this morning... It's the school holidays! but... dang... gotta get to school by 8 for the N level invigilation... That WAS what I really thought... Until... I made my way up to the hall... Argh!!! the paper started?!?!? Only then did I realize 8 was the time of the paper and reporting time was actually 7.30! oops... Sorry PE and CPE... I won't do this again... (I actually thought I arrived in school early and actually bummed in the staffroom for awhile...)
Band Prac in the afternoon was fun... managed to get some work done... Well, one of the pieces I took out for a couple of sight-readings and play-throughs would be used for the short performance for the exchange... Members were over-joyed over trying 'Hidamari no Uta'... simple... but plenty of flats all over to create EEEEK! tuning...
Actually planned to head to my prodigy's home for piano lesson, however, her mum called me and talked about her... I've a feeling maybe I've been putting too much on her... she's quite a perfectionist, that little one, and decided her playing wasn't good enough... and putting off practising... it's sad... well, tht just means I've gotta look for the light scores first! sigh...
Went to Emerald Mansion for dinner with Min, Soh Hong and HER Bernard... (hee hee) it was good... surprisingly 'ulu' stretch at the back of Emerald Plaza... We 'whacked' like 6 plates of sashimi.... and I love the 'oden moriawase'! Some talk over dinner... pple who were in the new WW Comm... shan't leak it out... me and another person were named by our dear 'boss' with regards to being in a comm... however, the other person IS wrong info... and nobody tell me anything so i suppose dun have... which means boss is 'senile'?!?!? at the age of what... like 36?! ok there again, what's new? I'm oreadi feeling myself disintegrate day by day... the amount of info i actually listen to and those that i register is so little! guilty...
Before heading out of my home for dinner, saw an 'airmail' lying on my sofa... It was from Northwestern.... Again?!?! I believe I have a copy of that 'School of Music' brochure somewhere in my room... or at home... received it like 4 months ago? this recent one was dated 18 Aug... They'll be sending me the application this coming fall... whenever 'fall' is... options open, options open...
Sometimes, I wished I knew what you were actually thinking
Sometimes, ignorance is bliss...
Must it happen this way? Is there a way for US?
Is there a 'US'?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home