I'm... back...!
Back after a good 2 ++ week of tours, workshops and performances... There may or may not be any update on my blog about my tours...
This is basically the first time I'm stepping into school after the long long long camp in early December... and guess what... freakin *ell... minute I step into school... the *umb$ss of the Admin person tells me a whole load of things i have no wish to hear... of which... one info... I'll state here... is that the T-I-C I've got... has screwed up a/cs... again??!?!?! WHY WHY WHY my T-I-C always this type of idiotic pattern? Can't I get a T-I-C who can happily and properly do Admin stuff?!?!?! friggin *ell....
what a wonderful end to the year... second i step into school after a long break, idiotic stuff comes up... goodness... when will all these crap end... (no comments needed here... i know there are some of you reading this who feel like commenting that I'm a fool and I'm living in my 'up there' music world... i know! hold ur tongues and fingers!)
Back after a good 2 ++ week of tours, workshops and performances... There may or may not be any update on my blog about my tours...
This is basically the first time I'm stepping into school after the long long long camp in early December... and guess what... freakin *ell... minute I step into school... the *umb$ss of the Admin person tells me a whole load of things i have no wish to hear... of which... one info... I'll state here... is that the T-I-C I've got... has screwed up a/cs... again??!?!?! WHY WHY WHY my T-I-C always this type of idiotic pattern? Can't I get a T-I-C who can happily and properly do Admin stuff?!?!?! friggin *ell....
what a wonderful end to the year... second i step into school after a long break, idiotic stuff comes up... goodness... when will all these crap end... (no comments needed here... i know there are some of you reading this who feel like commenting that I'm a fool and I'm living in my 'up there' music world... i know! hold ur tongues and fingers!)

1 Comments:
i think u are just having a bout of bad luck when it comes to fellow t-i-cs.
i'm happy i have my colleagues, and better still, instructor and pupils also big help. u taichi to them first.
then u put in the finishing touches?
min
By
Anonymous, at Sunday, January 01, 2006 8:14:00 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home