Bumming... bumming...or so it seems
In about 2 days... the weekend! Yeah...! Managed to take 12 kids for oral yesterday... had only a few lessons for the day... but when I finally went home again at about 8, I was so absolutely bummed out! I just sat, read the TIME mags and was soon fast asleep by 10.30...
This week it may seem to several pple tht I'm super bumming around in the staff room... actually, thank God for the relief... otherwise, how to get through the rest of the day... esp, with oral or band in the afternoon... another 14 pple today... I feel tired already, thinking of the next few hours ahead of me...
Short entry here.... a lot to do!
In about 2 days... the weekend! Yeah...! Managed to take 12 kids for oral yesterday... had only a few lessons for the day... but when I finally went home again at about 8, I was so absolutely bummed out! I just sat, read the TIME mags and was soon fast asleep by 10.30...
This week it may seem to several pple tht I'm super bumming around in the staff room... actually, thank God for the relief... otherwise, how to get through the rest of the day... esp, with oral or band in the afternoon... another 14 pple today... I feel tired already, thinking of the next few hours ahead of me...
Short entry here.... a lot to do!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home