Piano no Mori
Chanced upon this movie on crunchyroll the other day. Loosely translated it just means "Piano in the Forest".
I must say it's a really interesting movie... Didn't regret staying up late to watch it.
Just like Nodame Cantabile, it shares many interesting insights about music, playing the piano and how talent or family background - if any - may affect a child's progress and individuality in playing music. Amazing... I'm soooo into Japanese piano animes and dramas now...
Chanced upon this movie on crunchyroll the other day. Loosely translated it just means "Piano in the Forest".
I must say it's a really interesting movie... Didn't regret staying up late to watch it.
Just like Nodame Cantabile, it shares many interesting insights about music, playing the piano and how talent or family background - if any - may affect a child's progress and individuality in playing music. Amazing... I'm soooo into Japanese piano animes and dramas now...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home