My Ups and Downs

Wednesday, October 17, 2007

On the 200th post...

Wanted to plant several grouses... but it being the 200th post - no i'm not superstitious or anything of that sort - I'd like very much to just state for the record that I'm really thankful for
everyone that have been part of my life - the relationships with family, relatives, friends...
the many experiences that i've gone through - i truly learnt a lot from them be it a failed relationship, a new job, a "revelation", good or bad...
the ability to love and to forgive...
the gift to teach... (didn't occur that teaching was a gift till quite recently)
the ability to trust God... (still have problems doing this at times, but for the numerous times i manage to do so, i'm really thankful)

To round up, i thank God for giving me my family, friends and experiences that show me how much love there is around us, and how much more love we can give.

I'll stop being mushy at this point.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home