I found IT!
Walked into TSVideo today... found Nodame Cantabile on the shelves... bought it! This is SOOOO terrible... at a time my finances are so much less stable... I'm buying stuff like nobody's business... Am going to grab 2 other things very soon - Secret and an interesting top i saw today.
Cooking and washing are soooo wrong to do now... almost re-break the same nail i broke 2 days ago... how smart... all because i removed my plaster before cutting and cooking... wat an ass...
I wonder wat bad things will happen next... sheesh.
Walked into TSVideo today... found Nodame Cantabile on the shelves... bought it! This is SOOOO terrible... at a time my finances are so much less stable... I'm buying stuff like nobody's business... Am going to grab 2 other things very soon - Secret and an interesting top i saw today.
Cooking and washing are soooo wrong to do now... almost re-break the same nail i broke 2 days ago... how smart... all because i removed my plaster before cutting and cooking... wat an ass...
I wonder wat bad things will happen next... sheesh.

1 Comments:
YOU HAVE NODAME CANTABILE???? THE ANIME OR THE DRAMA SERIES??? I WANNA BORROW!!!!! Been searching for it for a long time too! Can? Please? Pretty please...??? :D
Speaking of borrowing, your Immortal Beloved DVD is still with me... :s
By
Desi-belle, at Sunday, October 28, 2007 11:08:00 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home