My Ups and Downs

Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Reflections...

Been wanting to put this down since the retreat more than 2 weeks back, but couldn't find an appropriate time to do so. Finally, here's my reflections from the retreat and my outlook in life... for this coming couple of months.

Throughout the retreat - i kept seeing and hearing signs that told me to leave and stay in the service. Everything that I heard, eveything that was spoken about was just somehow changed to suit my situation then. In many ways, I took it that God was sending all these messages to me and telling me what I understood it to be... words... through his instruments - my fellow retreatants and our spiritual director.

3 takeaways (which are here, cuz I need these as a reminder):
1) The Lord provides
Why be worried about where the next $ is gonna come? It will come...
2) Discern if tht's what is really supposed to be
Too many distractors in life... focus in sharing and caring - not for vainglory
3) Patience... patience... prayers will be answered... in His Time...

Very simply... 3 rules... I pray I'll be strong and be able to live by these.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home