My Ups and Downs

Friday, May 04, 2007

I did IT!

Yep, I did it, 2nd May 2007... and it's official... I walked in and dropped it.

I had been waiting for the correct moment to drop the bombshell on her...
Perhaps she was stunned... or maybe she already figured it was going to happen someday...?
I wouldn't have, for the life of me expected such "nonchalant" reaction... but maybe tht's good. It was really easy, no questions asked. Really can't find correct words and a proper way to put down how it felt... how it feels...

Anyway, it feels good to have done it... and well, there's no turning back already...

I'll be real frank here... I AM scared... and to the friends out there who have been this pillar of support during this tiring period of discernment... I thank you wholeheartedly for the support and love you've shown... and the encouragement... My journey has just begun. (More support needed!!! Thanks in advance!!!)

On another note, my phone's key-pad have gone bonkers... i.e. inactive arrows... been scouting for a phone... ended up really drooling for the sony ericsson W850i... which unfortunately, after some thinking and searching, has risen in price since last Sat...! I don't believe it...! I was distraught...! but i made up my mind not to get it until it gets cheaper. I'll just wait for the price to drop... in the meantime... I've "kapo-ded" my dad's phone - my sis's old Nokia phone... at least the cool ringtones and the SMS tones are still intact.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home