So... wat the hell was all that about?
If you find me irritating, DON'T even bother to start a conversation with me...
If you're too busy to reply, at least have the courtesy to say so...
Just DON'T... act like a bloody DIVA and ignore the msgs that had been sent!
Grrr... how come pple can expect an almost instantaneous response from me and i respond...
but yet it doesn't happen the other way around...?
Am i such a DoorMat?
I've decided to go ahead with my Cambodia CIP... again... it clashes with my end of hols mtg @ work in June... is it worth just paying back that ONE day's pay so that i get to do more work and gain more experience in Cambodia? If there was a way, I probably would like to remain there and do more before coming back... just some months... I'm hoping I can get more contacts this time around and perhaps do something more long term... I cannot bear getting stuck here... seemed like a terribly bad start and doesn't seem to end... I'm so ready to quit the GAME... the GAME of Life...
If you find me irritating, DON'T even bother to start a conversation with me...
If you're too busy to reply, at least have the courtesy to say so...
Just DON'T... act like a bloody DIVA and ignore the msgs that had been sent!
Grrr... how come pple can expect an almost instantaneous response from me and i respond...
but yet it doesn't happen the other way around...?
Am i such a DoorMat?
I've decided to go ahead with my Cambodia CIP... again... it clashes with my end of hols mtg @ work in June... is it worth just paying back that ONE day's pay so that i get to do more work and gain more experience in Cambodia? If there was a way, I probably would like to remain there and do more before coming back... just some months... I'm hoping I can get more contacts this time around and perhaps do something more long term... I cannot bear getting stuck here... seemed like a terribly bad start and doesn't seem to end... I'm so ready to quit the GAME... the GAME of Life...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home