More problems, more torture... more "CHALLENGES"???
I'm gonna be on my way out of there... Why am i complaining? (again why am i complaining considering i'm doing much less... - there's no recognition, it will not blossom... it WON'T make a difference - to others...)
Thank God I deleted ur number from my phonebook... wanted to check something with u yest... only to remember after scrolling down my phonebook, that ur number's already gone... good for me!
Thurs was a terrible rollercoaster... thus led to watever I did on Fri... and the mood i was in on Fri... it felt like an outer body experience...
I've decided to take a totally nonchalant attitude towards everything tht's going on in my job now...
time? - we have plenty... a LOT of time... there's like billions of seconds before April...
standard? - good, very good... so great that a COP's not good enough...
excuse? - sure, no problem, take ur time... take one day off... take 2, 3 if u need... you might wanna consider leaving if u wish... NO? - too bad
Yeah... now's the time... everything's lovely, just great, wonderful, everything sounds perfect... Life's wonderful... becuz everything's just so wonderfully against me... The ART of Japanese way of reaction... I'm so gonna achieve that ZEN...
I'm gonna be on my way out of there... Why am i complaining? (again why am i complaining considering i'm doing much less... - there's no recognition, it will not blossom... it WON'T make a difference - to others...)
Thank God I deleted ur number from my phonebook... wanted to check something with u yest... only to remember after scrolling down my phonebook, that ur number's already gone... good for me!
Thurs was a terrible rollercoaster... thus led to watever I did on Fri... and the mood i was in on Fri... it felt like an outer body experience...
I've decided to take a totally nonchalant attitude towards everything tht's going on in my job now...
time? - we have plenty... a LOT of time... there's like billions of seconds before April...
standard? - good, very good... so great that a COP's not good enough...
excuse? - sure, no problem, take ur time... take one day off... take 2, 3 if u need... you might wanna consider leaving if u wish... NO? - too bad
Yeah... now's the time... everything's lovely, just great, wonderful, everything sounds perfect... Life's wonderful... becuz everything's just so wonderfully against me... The ART of Japanese way of reaction... I'm so gonna achieve that ZEN...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home