WTF... (i don't understand y this entry is like that)
It's been several months... eeek...
The condition's back to haunt me... was my 2nd dream 2 nights ago a premonition of my illness or premature death of sorts?
I'm totally freaked out... totally... and this is not the only thing that I'm freaking out over...
I digress...
Just in case, all my 'voyeur' friends out there...
If ever I do lose it and leave this world - this is my wish...
I'm gonna leave my sister and my parents everything I own...
Donate the stuff they don't wish to keep to the Charities and to Kolap 4 in Cambodia...
To my friends, a bit of my heart have always gone out to you guys... and tht'll always be the case in memory, or otherwise...
Time to live life to the fullest...
It's been several months... eeek...
The condition's back to haunt me... was my 2nd dream 2 nights ago a premonition of my illness or premature death of sorts?
I'm totally freaked out... totally... and this is not the only thing that I'm freaking out over...
I digress...
Just in case, all my 'voyeur' friends out there...
If ever I do lose it and leave this world - this is my wish...
I'm gonna leave my sister and my parents everything I own...
Donate the stuff they don't wish to keep to the Charities and to Kolap 4 in Cambodia...
To my friends, a bit of my heart have always gone out to you guys... and tht'll always be the case in memory, or otherwise...
Time to live life to the fullest...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home