My Ups and Downs

Thursday, February 02, 2006

And so they say...

No idea what's happening now... I'm absolutely clueless...

Prob some of the things I'd like to remember the weeks by...
A nice long supper with the supper gang on Fri night...
A 'through-the-night' board game with "BORED" pple and o/w... (some take to gambling and mahjong... I take to board games and a good breakfast... with the right company... is tht weird?)
The PEACE I felt tht morning after the boaedgame session... (I wanna feel it again...!)
This piano student...Nat... after CNY decides tht he can read notes...?! for ONCE... there was a pleasant lesson... for ONCE... wonder how long tht change of mood would last...

It's been 14 days... and broken yet again... is tht the longest I'm able to last? Freakin... damn it...
What a way to start the 'New Year'... "Happy New Year"...? ya right... not in a billion years...
Can I assume it's dead... it's gone... no longer existing...? As far as I'm concerned... I can't bother anymore...
This time it's forever... FOREVER... I know I'll regret... but DO I REALLY Care? after all... u don't!

There's just not enough things to really keep busy with nowadays, is there...?
I NEED...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home