My Ups and Downs

Friday, February 17, 2006

4 'Cons' and a G...

I got an sms early this mornin about a mtg btwn 4 conductors about an upcoming exchange... felt I had to turn up, so... canceled the piano lesson I'd originally agreed to have this evening...

Met up with Clare first before the rest turned up... lotsa catching up... and 'suan-ing'... when finally everyone arrived, what a party! Nope... I don't mean the huge number... which was only like 4 + 1... but rather... the friendship... now I remember why I keep hanging onto Band and music and piano... and all that... the friendship... the bond that I have with fellow musicians and conductors... which essentially elates me... yes... I finally feel really elated and free...hope this lasts... (seriously doubt it...) anyhows, I'm gonna really soak in this while I'm still kinda high... i suppose...

It's confirmed... I'm definitely an "I" - Introvert... I like hanging around with small groups of friends... get more talk and things done this way... feel the closeness even though not THAT close too... easier to open up... gah...

Well worth the time spent today... glad I actually canceled lessons and got down to town to meet up with them for the discussion... amidst my being tired and all in the afternoon too...!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home