My Ups and Downs

Friday, October 21, 2005

Major Splurging... or o/w

It's been again another 5 days since i updated this... one of the biggest reason is probably the amount of marking all of us had to do...

So other than marking, what have I been up to...? Oh no... What did i do on Monday... hmm... was so tired i think I kinda slept real early... Tuesday night was spent in Mac's from 10 to 3am... marking again... luckily I spent that time completing it or I would have died of anticipation on Wed... Luckily although Clare and I had planned the week before to head to Lester's, he told me Tues morning that Lester was out of town... (So didn't go to Lester's place)

Wed... was woken by msgtone... from Clare... we're heading to Lester's wed night... i thought he was out of town? The afternoon was a dumb waste of time... and I thought marking day was supposed to be OUR day to mark? was bored stiff for like 2 hrs plus hearing some discussion about stuff I wasn't in the least bit involved in... Thank God for the few hours looking at scores later that night... Clare and I arr at his place about 6 plus... then Lester told us that Ras was coming... in a car... (Transport home!!!!) so we kinda hung around and stared at scores and talked and listened to CDs... get this... I ended up with 7 band scores! hee hee... plenty of Jap arrangements... so exciting!

Suckeee day in school today... pupils are generally really excited about their marks... and not whether their answers are correct... so why are we bothering to go through them???

Just a couple of minutes ago, a friend whom I've asked to borrow a book from asked why I wasn't going for the gathering this Sat... what you want me to say??? that I don't want to see you and her flirting with each other? Frankly, I'm kinda relieved that there was the wedding thing to attend so I don't have to fight my own Devils to decide whether to go for the gathering... it has been decided for me since the beginning of time... that I'm not meant to go to this gathering... and since when you so concerned if I'm going?... Did that girl ask you to ask me? or was she so concerned that you also became concerned... that you are concerned because she is concerned? I'm rambling... Anyways, I didn't give a reply... I can give one of three answers... 1) don wan to go there to see you flirt with her... or her with you... 2) I've a wedding dinner to attend... 3) I couldn't be bothered to turn up... which are all true by the way... Let's put it this way... if you were that concerned, you'd probably have read my journal entries and known about it... YOU have my blog add wat... anyway it's so typical of him to log off before anything else... so typical... and it's best we not meet... books and CDs can be passed through friends... no need to meet... no need...

Got briefing tmr... but heading back to school for band prac... I don think i can expect much for the first prac... but so exciting to look at all the new songs!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home