My Ups and Downs

Friday, April 24, 2009

Just got home...

Bad week... i blew up at pple... i screamed, i cried, i lost sleep... i've lost confidence in my abilities... and i'm officially much, much, poorer (shopping therapy just to soothen my nerves)... I'm seriously in v bad shape and have bad thoughts...

I want to say i've got no more confidence in this... I dun wanna do it anymore. Sorry abt it fr. JW... but how is he gonna view this? Is Kev going to put me through another load of "counselling" and also suggest tht Fr counsels me as well...? argh...

Classic surprising/shocking quote of the day "Where u teach, where i'll be"

Late dinner, followed by ice-cream and long, rubbish talk by the sea? I seriously have no idea where tht was... i only know it's in the North... Sometimes it's so hard to spell things out when it's like so obvious... but yet u don't see it... and i don't see it... i wonder how long this is gonna last...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home