And so the story goes...
The bad first... - I dun think i'm cut out to do administrative things... volunteer or not, i dun think i can do it. After all, I know that I'm blessed with musical aptitude - and one can't have sptitude in everything... so, this will just be one of those things i can't do. (I've faced it) so... Now i just need to figure out how to inform the team that I'd feel more comfortable not doing it anymore and that i wish to step down...
The other bad - i'm beginning to think a lot about not continuing w overseas mission anymore... I think i'm not cut out for it... and my mission is just, NOT. I think I can do a bit more in the music area of things... somewhere, somehow... (confidence not entirely there yet... but i think i really could)
With these... i might just be losing a few pple who've been a great part of my life the past 4 or 5 years... which means... (I'm doing it again!) - the great turnover that i always do... argh...
On the brighter side of things... met mi Godson's family 2 Sundays ago... stayed the night and only left mon aftnn cuz had to teach @ JSS... we had so much fun. Dinner tht evening was @ Tampopo @ Liang Court. - tht was when i fell in LOVE with Azuki Red beans!!! i'm so gonna order green tea ice cream w azuki beans SOON! Then we all had a short walk and then headed to the other end of SG to their home. There was a rather unpleasant phonecall before i met them - but ain't gonna put it down. (it wasn't the caller, it was the content) Anyways, morning after, we had bfast @ BK and the kopi @ Ya kun... and then back to their place to cook... for a good lunch! - Good weekend no.1... Didn't end there cuz J called to say we could have dinner, possibly. Ended up @ Amici in Holl Vill... for dinner... decadent 2 days it was...
This weekend tht just past... was pretty cool too... other than the 'eeeewz' frm the responsibility... D came by to st mary's on Sunday so we met up and went to Holl Vill - again! for Sushi Tei and then Haagen Dazs... Talk and laugh and talk and laugh... haha... usual load of crapping. This evening was yet another fun one... Went Chijmes w J for dinner... "sun" Jap place... nice chirashi... hee hee. Before tht we checked out earphones... after dinner i finally spent my Gramophone voucher... and then kena pulled to the headphones shop again to listen to stuff and compare headphones! aiyoh... Audio orgasm man... then after that... (just got back a couple of hours ago...) we headed to Ben n Jerry's @ Dempsey again... share waffle again... haha... and shared usual crappy conversation...
Long day ahead... A lot of things to do... but not too sure how i should approach matters. A mission in music-making....? is tht possible...? sighz...
On other matters... Turkey - here i come!!!
The bad first... - I dun think i'm cut out to do administrative things... volunteer or not, i dun think i can do it. After all, I know that I'm blessed with musical aptitude - and one can't have sptitude in everything... so, this will just be one of those things i can't do. (I've faced it) so... Now i just need to figure out how to inform the team that I'd feel more comfortable not doing it anymore and that i wish to step down...
The other bad - i'm beginning to think a lot about not continuing w overseas mission anymore... I think i'm not cut out for it... and my mission is just, NOT. I think I can do a bit more in the music area of things... somewhere, somehow... (confidence not entirely there yet... but i think i really could)
With these... i might just be losing a few pple who've been a great part of my life the past 4 or 5 years... which means... (I'm doing it again!) - the great turnover that i always do... argh...
On the brighter side of things... met mi Godson's family 2 Sundays ago... stayed the night and only left mon aftnn cuz had to teach @ JSS... we had so much fun. Dinner tht evening was @ Tampopo @ Liang Court. - tht was when i fell in LOVE with Azuki Red beans!!! i'm so gonna order green tea ice cream w azuki beans SOON! Then we all had a short walk and then headed to the other end of SG to their home. There was a rather unpleasant phonecall before i met them - but ain't gonna put it down. (it wasn't the caller, it was the content) Anyways, morning after, we had bfast @ BK and the kopi @ Ya kun... and then back to their place to cook... for a good lunch! - Good weekend no.1... Didn't end there cuz J called to say we could have dinner, possibly. Ended up @ Amici in Holl Vill... for dinner... decadent 2 days it was...
This weekend tht just past... was pretty cool too... other than the 'eeeewz' frm the responsibility... D came by to st mary's on Sunday so we met up and went to Holl Vill - again! for Sushi Tei and then Haagen Dazs... Talk and laugh and talk and laugh... haha... usual load of crapping. This evening was yet another fun one... Went Chijmes w J for dinner... "sun" Jap place... nice chirashi... hee hee. Before tht we checked out earphones... after dinner i finally spent my Gramophone voucher... and then kena pulled to the headphones shop again to listen to stuff and compare headphones! aiyoh... Audio orgasm man... then after that... (just got back a couple of hours ago...) we headed to Ben n Jerry's @ Dempsey again... share waffle again... haha... and shared usual crappy conversation...
Long day ahead... A lot of things to do... but not too sure how i should approach matters. A mission in music-making....? is tht possible...? sighz...
On other matters... Turkey - here i come!!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home