My Ups and Downs

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

I'm back...!

Actually... it's been a few days since i've been back... Will put in the Egypt entries by the day within the week or so, hopefully. This time round, i'm gonna just copy most of wat i wrote during the trip into the subsequent posts. I know i wanted to do that for last few trips. Hopefully now, with a little bit more time on my hands i can really do so.

Anyways, one of the trip mates, Eugene, sent out the link for his photos just couple of hours ago. Ah... yes... inspired - realized tht uploading pics was very easy on that site (compared to here, naturally) thus, for the 2007 Loveworks photos and after I'll be posting photos on http://lesmuziq.multiply.com/

Yes, i know some pple will be screaming and asking why i don't choose other sites to post my photos... esp... on facebook haha. Precisely, I don't want to be drawn into the tumult of things. I acknowledge it will be fun and all... but i'm still standing firm... hehx.

Ok... next few entries will be devoted to Egypt trip!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home