My Ups and Downs

Monday, April 28, 2008

We Learn Something NEW Everyday...

Downloaded a great load onto Min over dinner last Fri. She did the same. Sat dinner with my cousin was truly pleasant - good meal @ Menotti and well... of course good company's important too! Here's 2 good relationships i hope will keep. Cheerzzz...

This being one of the few Mondays I have to head to Semb but no need to rush off for anymore lessons, I managed to meet up with 2 friends today. Not that I haven't met up with them in a long time lah... but... long story lah... Yet another 2 sets of relationship that i hope won't disappear...

So anyways, 1st stop was Country Manna @ Sunplaza... Wow... it's been a looong time since i stepped into C'try Manna... must have been years... didn't have lunch but the McGriddle I had for breakfast was still in the digestive system... so i had a cuppa Latte... while Chok Sin had a soup (I was tempted but decided against it) and an iced-tea... unloaded some. Then, cuz he needed to get back to study a bit before his mtg, we parted ways. I headed to BB where my ex-colleague picked me up and... no surprises... we headed to railwaymall for dinner. It was at this place called "hooked". It's not bad... but will be staying away frm their punches and other concoctions the next round (if there ever is a next round). After tht he drove down to TCC located on... Keppel Island! Wat and where on earth!? It's not in a 5th or 6th dimension or wat... it's really Keppel Island! Nice place by the water... TCC's ok lah... i prefer the scenery to the dessert though - The Cointreau Choccolat did not have enough Cointreau... not enough kick and my yoghurt drink was kinda... not yoghurty enough. haha. Went for a short walk round the island (yes, it's a small island) before heading back...

It's interesting how sometimes conversation topics just come up... and then u can just go on and on and on and... (u get the idea lah huh...)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home