Now I'm REALLY convinced...
The more technologically advanced a society is, the less the society thinks!
And I'm not even referring to the ability to add and subtract, multiply and subtract mentally...!
No no... I'm referring to values here... and the ability to even rationalize...
I quote "My rights as a student of (enter class)... I want to be able to sleep in class - in order to do that I must score well in my exams..."
Does this make any sense to any of you? I was like... !?!?
Sheesh... how well kids nowadays think. It doesn't help that this came from the "creme de la creme" of the cohort!
Thank God for the gaming invite last Sat (managed to restore some sanity) or I would have had an emergency admission into IMH!
The more technologically advanced a society is, the less the society thinks!
And I'm not even referring to the ability to add and subtract, multiply and subtract mentally...!
No no... I'm referring to values here... and the ability to even rationalize...
I quote "My rights as a student of (enter class)... I want to be able to sleep in class - in order to do that I must score well in my exams..."
Does this make any sense to any of you? I was like... !?!?
Sheesh... how well kids nowadays think. It doesn't help that this came from the "creme de la creme" of the cohort!
Thank God for the gaming invite last Sat (managed to restore some sanity) or I would have had an emergency admission into IMH!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home