Call it unprofessional if u want...
saw ith saveng on yahoo msgr fri mornin. decided to say hi... it turns out tht it was his first time on yahoo msgr.
ok... ith saveng is one of the people we met and whom we worked with in Cambodia. i think we exchanged a few emails but soon stopped... i'm glad we caught up and planned a time to meet... online... again... it's good to know (ego @ work here) that I was missed... ;)
Several things happenin all at the same time. Yes, will need a break by end next year. Don't really know if I can take it though.
saw ith saveng on yahoo msgr fri mornin. decided to say hi... it turns out tht it was his first time on yahoo msgr.
ok... ith saveng is one of the people we met and whom we worked with in Cambodia. i think we exchanged a few emails but soon stopped... i'm glad we caught up and planned a time to meet... online... again... it's good to know (ego @ work here) that I was missed... ;)
Several things happenin all at the same time. Yes, will need a break by end next year. Don't really know if I can take it though.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home