My Ups and Downs

Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Unofficially ended...

I know it's been plenty of coming and going with this job of mine and all... and I've been thinking of quitting...

but i think this is just the absolute last straw.

Today did the trick... I may still be doing my job but the heart's no longer there... will just hang in there till the time is ripe...
English class just makes no sense to me at all, Music used to be better, but now it doesn't seem so either. Band totally screws up, something wrong with the pupils i suppose... it must be the air they breathe and the food they eat. Too much radiation? too smart for their own good? Will not state the problems here... just basically feels more like a zoo-keeper and a disciplinarian as opposed to educator... (maybe it'd be good to consider John's offer now, I should call Jee...)

Work suggestions are welcomed... Thank you.

On the not-so-dark side...
An hour ago: Pupil in a rock band (also ex-drummer in band) called to inform me his band got first in the cluster competition... ok so i'm happy for them, what's next? When is something going to happen so tht I can feel happy for myself? I need some happiness too...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home