My Ups and Downs

Monday, June 19, 2006

Nice Break...

Was away for 5 days... Am now back and hopefully tying things up for when school re-opens. (Obviously not started yet, o/w I'd be complaining about the work piling again)

It was a wonderful trip - Kudos to our unofficial 'daoyou', CY... and all the rest of our touring mates!

Definitely was a good break, plenty of sights to catch, stairs to climb, jokes to laugh at... and not forgetting the stinky food we had... yes, deifinitely will go back again, even if it's just for the food, but would be better if the next round were to include tai-nan and gaoxiong... If there is a next round...

Back to reality... after I sort my photos and determine the ones to print out - for since the WW study trip to US. A lot to do!

I need ideas for my term 3 and 4 music modules!
Dump your ideas here!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home