And so it ends... the precious holidays...
In less than 6 hours, I gotta be up and packed...
In less than 7 hours, I'll be going @ some juveniles' throats and screaming @ them...
Maybe I should take another approach...
Double periods of Sec 2 music - oh my... wat am I gonna do with the 2 classes i absolutely can't stand?
I should start with a fresh view of them - ALL pupils can be taught... oh who am i kidding? (I hear sniggers in my head)
I'm seriously totally unprepared for the term.
And there's plenty to do!
Already timetable screw-up's driving me up the wall.
Some more screw-ups to come?
Sometimes it comes to a point where I feel I don't belong... maybe it's time to go...
But... there're obligations... I can't just leave like tht.
(Yet another pessimistic thought)
In less than 6 hours, I gotta be up and packed...
In less than 7 hours, I'll be going @ some juveniles' throats and screaming @ them...
Maybe I should take another approach...
Double periods of Sec 2 music - oh my... wat am I gonna do with the 2 classes i absolutely can't stand?
I should start with a fresh view of them - ALL pupils can be taught... oh who am i kidding? (I hear sniggers in my head)
I'm seriously totally unprepared for the term.
And there's plenty to do!
Already timetable screw-up's driving me up the wall.
Some more screw-ups to come?
Sometimes it comes to a point where I feel I don't belong... maybe it's time to go...
But... there're obligations... I can't just leave like tht.
(Yet another pessimistic thought)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home