The past is back to haunt me...
It's been quite a few months and i've kinda allowed the matter to sink in, settle and well just come to terms with it... yes, I thought I was released from the torture... I thought...
Received an envelope... (was half expecting some invite to some wedding again...) just opened it and saw that it was actually some pics from last year... yes, they took such a long time to arrive. Anyways, I have to admit that i don't know exactly whom it came from... i know it's definitely ONE of those in the pics lah. Looked through the 3 pictures. One of them totally stung... still stinging now but i guess not so bad... I really didn't expect to see that picture of 'us'... cuz I'd clear forgotten even taking tht picture... oh well... I've no idea when I'd be able to look at the picture and feel nothing... I want to feel nothing... cuz i believe i really need to move on... I thought I had?
I'm still sick... not recovering @ all. Prob same tmr... wonder how I'm gonna do my leaders' training tmr... croaking away...
At this moment, really wished i could do more for some pple around me... but it comes with a cost... my emotions... I don't even feel like playing with it, let alone allow anyone else to... It's good to be a loner...?
It's been quite a few months and i've kinda allowed the matter to sink in, settle and well just come to terms with it... yes, I thought I was released from the torture... I thought...
Received an envelope... (was half expecting some invite to some wedding again...) just opened it and saw that it was actually some pics from last year... yes, they took such a long time to arrive. Anyways, I have to admit that i don't know exactly whom it came from... i know it's definitely ONE of those in the pics lah. Looked through the 3 pictures. One of them totally stung... still stinging now but i guess not so bad... I really didn't expect to see that picture of 'us'... cuz I'd clear forgotten even taking tht picture... oh well... I've no idea when I'd be able to look at the picture and feel nothing... I want to feel nothing... cuz i believe i really need to move on... I thought I had?
I'm still sick... not recovering @ all. Prob same tmr... wonder how I'm gonna do my leaders' training tmr... croaking away...
At this moment, really wished i could do more for some pple around me... but it comes with a cost... my emotions... I don't even feel like playing with it, let alone allow anyone else to... It's good to be a loner...?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home