My Ups and Downs

Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Simply stoned...

It took me such a long time to figure this out... Dependence is not good. Over-dependence is WORSE.

Too many things happening, too many changes - I can't take it anymore. So, I shall not depend, shall not hope, shall not...
Drumroll...
Change attitude!
Change perspective!
*Thunder claps*

*Lightning flashes across the sky*

It's not as if on my part I'm gonna be any less responsible. I'm still gonna do what i'm supposed to do, I'll still do what I've promised and whatever I may or might be promising.

There's an irritating crack on my phone case - might send it in for repair when i can't take that crack anymore. In the meantime am gonna ignore it. Some things I just can't be bothered... anymore. Don't like to complain about it either. Just... take it as it comes and heck! if it dies (touchwood - it has served me pretty well so far)... I'll look for another. Read between lines if u wish... (more on livejournal)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home