It's been another 2 weeks...
Been sick... I've no idea why... maybe it's becuz I've been thinking myself sick - or rather, I've had no intention watsoever to be well?
Yesterday was exceptionally bad - I had to get my SC to do the conducting for me... while I signed for early departure. The early departure didn't actually help... I slept most of the day yesterday and ended up with a worse shoulder pain, a bad headache and ended up nauseous and puking in the evening...
Some interesting stuff...
finally loaded some videos into my iPod. Guess wat i downloaded? - My fav Jap drama... starring Taku Kimu!
Thx Desibelle for the link for the video-MP4 converting!
Went on http://jakemandell.com/tonedeaf/ for fun... (it was introed by bchoi)
I scored 91.7% arghhhhh.... I thought that was terribly LOW... until I saw what the makers intended it to be...
Apparently, anyone who has above 90% can be said to have "World-class musical abilities"!!!
Is that COOL or wat...?! haha... Maybe I can try for Juilliard liao...
Anyways, some interesting stuff on Saturday and Sunday... kinda odd... but, nvm... not gonna put that here!
I'm hoping it'll make more sense in time to come... Or do I really want it to make sense?
Been sick... I've no idea why... maybe it's becuz I've been thinking myself sick - or rather, I've had no intention watsoever to be well?
Yesterday was exceptionally bad - I had to get my SC to do the conducting for me... while I signed for early departure. The early departure didn't actually help... I slept most of the day yesterday and ended up with a worse shoulder pain, a bad headache and ended up nauseous and puking in the evening...
Some interesting stuff...
finally loaded some videos into my iPod. Guess wat i downloaded? - My fav Jap drama... starring Taku Kimu!
Thx Desibelle for the link for the video-MP4 converting!
Went on http://jakemandell.com/tonedeaf/ for fun... (it was introed by bchoi)
I scored 91.7% arghhhhh.... I thought that was terribly LOW... until I saw what the makers intended it to be...
Apparently, anyone who has above 90% can be said to have "World-class musical abilities"!!!
Is that COOL or wat...?! haha... Maybe I can try for Juilliard liao...
Anyways, some interesting stuff on Saturday and Sunday... kinda odd... but, nvm... not gonna put that here!
I'm hoping it'll make more sense in time to come... Or do I really want it to make sense?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home