Jazz@Southbridge ...
Was introed to this place by Cyn the other time... So... pulled BL and Ting there Fri night.
The play we caught, though done by amateurs, was actually quite professionally done... enjoyed it!
Went for 2 rounds of drinks @Southbridge... So cool... trombonist played the trombones effortlessly, similarly for the saxophonist. Saw an advert for 13-16 Sept - jazz vibraphonist! I'm definitely not gonna miss this one!
Exchange went reasonably well... couple of hiccups (on my end)... but nonetheless both CT and I felt the pupils did reasonably ok...
Highlight of Bhangra night... the friars did a sketch of sorts... indian music with dancing and fighting and running round the fountain... parishioners had a good laugh... ;)
Got a call from boss while i was @ bugis... informing me tht C1 is a reasonable grand... but oops... I wasn't even thinking of tht one... I kinda wanted to find out more about the quality of the GC and the GB models...
yeah... he actually remembered that I was considering getting a grand... i kinda mentioned it in passing a week ago. A coincidence that i originally wanted to head to plaza sing today, but didn't...?
Was introed to this place by Cyn the other time... So... pulled BL and Ting there Fri night.
The play we caught, though done by amateurs, was actually quite professionally done... enjoyed it!
Went for 2 rounds of drinks @Southbridge... So cool... trombonist played the trombones effortlessly, similarly for the saxophonist. Saw an advert for 13-16 Sept - jazz vibraphonist! I'm definitely not gonna miss this one!
Exchange went reasonably well... couple of hiccups (on my end)... but nonetheless both CT and I felt the pupils did reasonably ok...
Highlight of Bhangra night... the friars did a sketch of sorts... indian music with dancing and fighting and running round the fountain... parishioners had a good laugh... ;)
Got a call from boss while i was @ bugis... informing me tht C1 is a reasonable grand... but oops... I wasn't even thinking of tht one... I kinda wanted to find out more about the quality of the GC and the GB models...
yeah... he actually remembered that I was considering getting a grand... i kinda mentioned it in passing a week ago. A coincidence that i originally wanted to head to plaza sing today, but didn't...?
Just back from a round of Lebanese food @ Holl Vill...and then drinks @ CC...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home