Eat... eat... eat...
Dang... i think i'm getting really FAT...
Had a fat supper on Monday after catching a show with Ben.
Tuesday was boardgames day... so it was just eat and sit and use da brains...
Felt like the headache I had on Thurs was caused by low energy so had a good beef noodle lunch... but didn't help even after a nap... the drilling from downstairs didn't make it any better...
Fri my CSA friends came over... Godson and 2 more kids... ate and ate...
Almost wanted to give prac a miss... but since min drove, I went for prac... ;)
Free dinner and supper just now! - on bro (i have no idea why he treat... cuz i'm the one earning $$) and Kenny (for helping him with his gr 5 theory i suppose)...
I'm FAT... Muz start to jian3 fei2 again...
Dang... i think i'm getting really FAT...
Had a fat supper on Monday after catching a show with Ben.
Tuesday was boardgames day... so it was just eat and sit and use da brains...
Felt like the headache I had on Thurs was caused by low energy so had a good beef noodle lunch... but didn't help even after a nap... the drilling from downstairs didn't make it any better...
Fri my CSA friends came over... Godson and 2 more kids... ate and ate...
Almost wanted to give prac a miss... but since min drove, I went for prac... ;)
Free dinner and supper just now! - on bro (i have no idea why he treat... cuz i'm the one earning $$) and Kenny (for helping him with his gr 5 theory i suppose)...
I'm FAT... Muz start to jian3 fei2 again...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home