Something surreal
Something disturbin,
Something interesting...
The whole of today felt surreal... just floating through classes, giving instructions, teaching watever I had to teach... yep, tht's it. I didn't feel much, didn't look much, didn't say too much, either... couldn't feel - not much emotions left...
Borrowed a couple of books... (browsed through the shelves while waitin for desi's arrival at WM) 1 looked particularly interesting. but after further scrutiny by desi, she drew the conclusion that it was a disturbin book... well, I suppose it may work, disturbin book for the disturbed soul... yi3 du2 gong1 du2... Anyays, thx for the dinner co. desi!
While getting off the 77 at my place, someone tried to get my attention... nobody familiar - I realised, cuz i turned around and looked into the bus after i alighted. tht person who tried to get my attention held up a book against the window... OMG! there were 2 of us in tht bus holding on to the exact same book title!
I am so amused... couldn't forget that smile plastered on the face... no, such decent looking pple shouldn't be reading such things!
Something disturbin,
Something interesting...
The whole of today felt surreal... just floating through classes, giving instructions, teaching watever I had to teach... yep, tht's it. I didn't feel much, didn't look much, didn't say too much, either... couldn't feel - not much emotions left...
Borrowed a couple of books... (browsed through the shelves while waitin for desi's arrival at WM) 1 looked particularly interesting. but after further scrutiny by desi, she drew the conclusion that it was a disturbin book... well, I suppose it may work, disturbin book for the disturbed soul... yi3 du2 gong1 du2... Anyays, thx for the dinner co. desi!
While getting off the 77 at my place, someone tried to get my attention... nobody familiar - I realised, cuz i turned around and looked into the bus after i alighted. tht person who tried to get my attention held up a book against the window... OMG! there were 2 of us in tht bus holding on to the exact same book title!
I am so amused... couldn't forget that smile plastered on the face... no, such decent looking pple shouldn't be reading such things!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home